LewtoNews

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Pictures!

As promised, here's the ultrasound pictures.
I don't know why it's underlining everything I'm typing, but anyway, here's the pix. I went to the dr. at the Naval Hospital, where the AF referred me for my first ultrasound. Apparently they usually do this around week 8-10, so when I couldn't come in till 14-15 weeks, they panicked and decided to just squeeze me in for everything else I needed to get me up to date, decided this that morning, so I wasn't prepared and we were there from 0830 to 1130. Yikes! Thank goodness Josh was good and mostly very patient with me. Of course AJ had to work that morning. So after the ultrasound I did my labs, and after a little wait managed to actually get seen by an actual Dr. I feel like I know everyone there now!

Anyway, everything looks good, and baby measured at 14 wks 1 day on Monday, but the tech said she could be off by as much as 2 weeks, so they kept my due date on the 27 March. We'll see how things progress, but only a few days off, otherwise, so I'm really not worried.
I'll post more pix and news as I get them.



New Baby!Another shot
Yet another profile shot
And the heart beat, 162, normal.

Yay for baby 2!!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Awwww... what a cute tiny fetus! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you guys soon!