LewtoNews

Monday, January 4, 2010

He's lucky he's cute...

Yesterday after Josh's rather short nap, he asked to "wock" w/ me as I fed Sam. When we were all snuggled up together, he was rubbing his eyes, and said, "Mommy, I am not sweepy, I am just putting on my happy eyes. I not want my sad eyes anymore."

That kid is lucky he's so cute...he got out of his bed and into my bed this morning at 0400, and when i woke up and put him back in his bed, he didn't stay, so when I went back in there to put him back in bed, he FREAKED out and SCREAMED bloody murder. I was SO MAD, as his brother had slept all through the night up till then, which he hasn't done in WEEKS, so I got really mad at him and shushed him up reasonably quick, and somehow, Sam didn't wake up! But I got him to stay in bed after that.

No comments: