LewtoNews

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Census

So when we filled out the census awhile back, Josh was curious...so we decided to see what his answers to the questions would be. I wrote them down so I could share them!

Age: Josh "I not know....umm...free."
Are you Hispanic: Josh "No. Mommy's."
Are you white: Josh "Well...I have whipe on my pants..."
What race are you: Josh "What's a race?"
Daddy "Who your ancestors are."
Josh "Am I ancestor? I wanna be a car race!"
Do you sometimes live somewhere else: Josh "Ummmm...yeah! At Grandmom and Grandad's house!"

It was hilarious! Though tempted, we did not put his answers on the form.

4 comments:

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

ROFL! Way to go Josh! And you're not alone--Bren wants to be a racecar too! So funny! Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachel L Riley said...

Haha Josh is too funny! You should have submitted his answers :)

Vonda said...

Oh my word...I'm so behind on the NEWS!!! Congratulations on Baby #3! Yeah...so excited for y'all!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and yes we waited for Ella Rose's big bed because we were in transition for almost a year before we were settled. (4 homes in 1 year not to mention the TLF's and hotels too) Oh my word...it was tough enough for us adults to adjust much less my poor 3 year old but she's done FABULOUS so I'm so glad we just waited. We didn't need any more issues than what was already going on! Hee hee!

I can't believe how big your boys are getting, Kathy! And you look great in your baby bump pix!