LewtoNews

Friday, February 29, 2008

Frustration

OK, so here's what I want to know: Why, if I take my child out of the tub when I know he's about to poop in it, and put him on the potty for 10 minutes, does he sit there and do nothing (and by nothing, I mean nothing goes in the potty...he was doing PLENTY of screaming!!), and then as soon as I give up, thinking I was wrong and put him back in the tub, he poops in there...and I mean, like, 2 seconds after I put him back in. WHY????? I was soooo frustrated and mad at him last night.

On a more positive note, I have a couple of pictures I'll try to post later...the camera is upstairs...plus, I'm sure we'll have even more pix soon, of Josh's Grandmom, who is coming to visit this next week...yay!! She gets here tomorrow, and we're excited...we get to go on this intense polish pottery trip, too, so if anyone wants anything, let me know soon. We leave Thursday.

So check back later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard that if you pour warm water over him while he's on the pot it might encourage him to let loose (so to speak) ;). Try it. Sorry you're frustrated.
xo,
shannon