LewtoNews

Monday, February 25, 2008

Josh's first playgroup and teeth

So today Josh and I went to our first "official" playdate...it was fun! There were several other ladies there from the 76th with their babies...Josh was almost the oldest...one boy there older, almost 3. Then Josh, and next in age was cute little Ella Rose, who's almost 1...she's precious and very precocious! She and Josh sort of played together. We were sad that Brennan couldn't come. There were also several smaller babies, all precious! Anyway...we had a good time...although Josh had a few meltdowns, due (probably) to new tooth coming in and also needing a nap. He normally goes down right after lunch, so he got pretty tired and fell asleep in the car on the way home. Which meant I couldn't go to the grocery store, but that's ok.
I would post pix, but like a dork, I forgot the camera. Oh, well, maybe next time.
Speaking of new teeth...Josh has all eight front teeth, 4 1-year molars, and 3 canines..the fourth is almost in. But tonight (when he was screaming) I thought I noticed another little whiteish spot in the back, where the next set of molars will be...I was hoping we'd have a break for awhile, but maybe not...arrrgh.
Also, Josh bit me tonight...on purpose...I put him in time out and told him no and he SCREAMED! Poor guy was tired out, but still that's not a good reason to bite Mama! So I'm glad he's upstairs sleeping soundly.
Well, I guess that's about it for now. Enough rambling.

2 comments:

Caren said...

Yay for blogs! I expect lots of pictures!!! It was good to chat with you tonight. I hope you have a good night!

Vonda said...

Yeah Kathy...so glad you have gotten back into BLOGGIN'! And girl now that you're blogging, make sure that camera is always attached at the hip. Seriously you never know what you may want to blog about. :) We so enjoyed the play date and Ella Rose enjoyed playing with Josh. -V