LewtoNews

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AJ deploys

On Sunday Sept. 6, we dropped AJ off at the airport after a FULL morning. We had some friends, James and Rachel Riley, do a photo shoot with us at the park before church, the off to the church service, and after a lunch stop where both boys were asleep (AJ ran in), we had lunch, finished packing AJ up, and then headed to the airport. We had a little time when we got him checked in (finding out in the process that the boys and I were allowed to go to the gate with him), so we sat down and recorded AJ singing some nighttime songs for Josh, and took some pictures.
Josh loved wearing AJ's hat.
Posing

Aww...I love my guys!
My baby boy and my hubby

Love those smiles!
Family picture. A man who came through security with us, and offered to take our picture. Sweet!
All my guys! This is my favorite picture!
Josh waving goodbye to Daddy's plane
Our chain to count down the days. AJ wrote little notes on some of the links, and we cut one off before Josh goes to bed every night. He loves it!

We're doing well so far, and we get to talk to AJ pretty much every night on Skype. We really miss him though, and can't wait till he gets back!

No comments: