LewtoNews

Sunday, March 7, 2010

8 wks pregnant with Tiger

Today is 8 wks. So far I've been moody, exhausted, sick almost all the time, but only thrown up once, and have had cravings for hamburgers, chocolate (normal for me, anyway), and corndogs.

Josh asks about "Tiger" sometimes...he does seem to more or less understand that he'll be getting a human baby, and we're just calling the baby Tiger, but who knows for sure? I was holding a friend's little almost 2 mo. old yesterday, and Josh came and asked very sweetly if the baby was awake (she'd been sleeping). I said yes, and asked if he wanted to see her. He said yes, so I knelt down next to him, and he looked at her, smiled, and said, "Aw, Mommy, it's my sister!" I wonder if he knows something we don't? I'll hope so! Anyway, first ultrasound was supposed to be tomorrow, but I've put if off so we could stay a couple extra days here in AL with AJ. I'll post pix when I have some!

No comments: