LewtoNews

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Catching up: Playing at Foster's playground

So Josh and I went one afternoon to my old elementary school to play on their playground. There are a few things left from when I went there...but not many! And even the "new" stuff is starting to get so old that it's falling apart. Well, some of it. Josh had a ball!
Excavating...these were still a little large for Josh
But he loved playing and trying to dig up the dirt anyway!
Sliding down the BIG slide
This is something they put in either right as we got there, or the next year, I can't remember...so about 20-21 years ago!! (Wow, I'm old...)
Hey, Mom, I'm posing for you!
He loved swinging from this little bar at the top of the slide!
Climbing up
Firetruck...new...Josh posed for me...isn't he sweet?? What a good fireman!

No comments: