LewtoNews

Friday, October 8, 2010

39 Week (and LAST) check up!

So I had my 38 wk. 6 day appt. this morning. It didn't take nearly as long to see the midwife, thank goodness, and she brought up induction before I did! YAY!! I was worried she wouldn't want me to, or wouldn't be able to schedule it or something. But it's all set up for Wed. morning, show up at 0600 (eek!), with a possibility of it happening on Tuesday morning. But with AJ's schedule, we may not even call and try for Tues. if he's not here before then.

When she checked me I was still at about 2 cm, 60% effaced, more anterior, and he was still about -1 station. I hadn't had hardly any contractions this past week at all, but this afternoon I had them for a good 4 hrs. or so, and then after that sporadically, so we'll see what happens the next couple of days.

His grandparents just got back in the country from their trip to Europe, so maybe he was just waiting for that... or for us to make a deadline for him! Maybe he's a procrastinator like his mommy!

At any rate, he's coming SOON one way or another! I still think 10-10-10 is a super cool birthday, and much better than the 13th, though it's not a big deal.

I can't wait to meet my little Tiger!!

No comments: