LewtoNews

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Broken me

I'm really not having a great week...I mean, I'm having a good time with my Mom and all, but physically, not good for me. The other day I got a splinter or something in my finger, and couldn't get it out, but it's better now. Then, Tuesday night, I fell down the stairs, and have some very lovely bruises adding some color to my skin. Then I cut my thumb last night. Then today I woke up with a cold...ick!!
We leave this evening for Poland...so hopefully I'll survive! I have snacks and music and books and stuff...hopefully we'll have a good time and I'll get some great (and cheap!) pottery!
Oh, and Josh got (we think) a bug bite or something on his face last night and had an allergic reaction, which made his face get all red and blotchy and kind of swollen. We put some benedryl cream on it a couple of times, and this morning it had pretty much cleared up.
That's about it for now...hope everyone else is feeling better than me.
Pictures soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Caren said...

Awww...poor Kathy! I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you have a WONDERFUL time on your Poland Trip. I cant wait to hear all about it!

Unknown said...

I just got these slippers that are really really soft...and they have grippy things on the bottom..you need some for your stairs of DOOM...I was always a little scared walking up them. I hope your bruises are gone now. sad kathy T_T