LewtoNews

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Easter...

OK, so first of all, I have no idea why this is underlining everything I'm typing. Second, this is one of the longest posts I've ever done...not sure if it beats the pottery one or not. Anyway, here's what we saw when we woke up on Easter morning. Lots of snow! It actually snowed all morning while we were at church!


Our Easter baskets
Josh's Easter basket
Josh looooves his duck!
Kissing the ducky
Kissing Daddy
Josh in his Easter outfit...it was too cold for him to wear the adorable plaid short pants, unfortunately.
Cute Josh

Drinking his sippy
Our beautiful colored eggs
My pretty emu egg
Josh dancing
Breakin' it down!
He's a natural
Dyeing the eggs....Josh's first one was yellow
Daddy showing him the egg in the dye
Egg dyeing

Josh's pretty pink egg...he picked the color and the lady bug "tattoo" on it
Just some cute pix of Josh wearing one of my hats and being silly



Isn't he ADORABLE!!!

2 comments:

The Pences said...

I'm not sure he's as adorable as Joanna, but yes, definitely very adorable. Love the dance moves. I can't belieeeeve you got snow on Easter. Whoa.

Vonda said...

Oh Josh looks precious in his little Easter outfit...hey even if he is not wearing shorts, he is so handsome! And I love the dance pics too...what a doll!