LewtoNews

Friday, October 2, 2009

Chick-fil-a ice cream and a fire lilly

We went to Chick-fil-a a couple of weeks ago for kid's night, and they had ice cream toppings to choose from! So Evan and Josh had a blast picking out their toppings and eating it all up! They also had a great time playing together in the play area, and seeing the cow! My boys, of course, were completely infatuated with the girl that was leading the cow around, and later giving out the ice cream toppings. Josh asked to sit with her at her table, and Sam didn't even notice the 10 foot tall cow in front of him, because he was so busy flirting with this girl! I'm going to have my hands full when these two get older!

Josh loves ice cream!
So does Evan!
The cow. I think Josh must have run out of the shot as I was getting the camera ready or something, but I think that's Evan, grabbing the cow's hand...hoof?

Our garden is full of surprises...every few days/weeks something new will pop up, and we wait for it to bloom to find out what it is! It's so exciting! This one is gorgeous...Mom said it's a fire lilly. I loved it!

No comments: