LewtoNews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Only 45 days left????

OH NO! I'm soooo not ready for him to be here... except that I'm soooo ready for him to be here! I have SUCH a huge long to do list that I'd like to get at least a major part of finished, but have been unable to make much of a dent in it so far b/c other random things keep coming up (like having to sit at the lab for 2 hrs. to get a 1 hr test done... adn then go back another day b/c I didn't have time to wait for their slowness in getting my shot... erg!). And it's hard to get any major re organizing/cleaning out done till I finish the regular cleaning/cooking/laundry/etc. Which I'm also super behind on.

Here's my list for today:

Call Terminex to renew our termite bond and see if they'll come spray to try to kill some of these nasty bugs I've been finding
Call someone to powerwash the house SOON!!
unload/reload the dishwasher
finish the hand washing
clean up the kitchen
pick up the library/play room areas
clear off the couches and dining table
vacuum downstairs
clean downstairs bathroom

I think that's a fairly realistic list... I hope! I feel like I'm always going in circles, b/c as soon as I get one room mostly cleaned I have to go clean up whatever's been crashing around in the other rooms! Sam is definitely in the destructive phase...

Hopefully I'll get things accomplished today, and then I can move on to bigger things like cleaning out the guest room and getting the kids' clothes packed up and organized. And possibly having or at least organizing to have a garage sale. We need to get rid of some stuff...

Update: I have the kitchen, living room, and play room all picked up. Except for clearing off the couches. Working on the library, and then I can vacuum... maybe after dinner...

No comments: