LewtoNews

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Moving to OK

OK, so if you've been ignoring my blog, or just forgot, we're transitioning from Germany to Charleston, SC, and AJ has to do a TDY en route, which means we don't have money to buy a house till we move into Charleston, so we're living in a small furnished apt. in Altus, OK while AJ does his initial spin up on the C-17. It's so fun, there's so much to do in this bustling metropolis...ok, so I'm slightly sarcastic.
Anyway, AJ has been here for almost 5 weeks, and Josh and I drove up the end of May. We stopped in Plano (near Dallas) and then in Denison (about an hour up the road) to visit my Mamaw and my Grandmom. My mom went with us, in her car, helping us lug all our junk along with the dog, Josh, toys, dog kennel, etc. As I was driving, I looked back and saw this several times, and managed to get a picture of it. And I didn't even get in a wreck!
This is at my Mamaw's house, and she always gets out toys for Josh, some new, some are from when my sisters and I were young, and some are even from when my Dad and his sister were little. Josh really enjoyed this little red wagon.
He also liked this stool...he took it in the middle of the floor, turned it upside down, and stood on it!
Like this.
She has this little ride on bike from when I was little...didn't really know how to make it go too well.

1 comment:

Caren said...

Josh is getting so big! He looks totally different from when we were in Germany. I cant believe we havent seen you in a year! Its been way too long....We need to make plans for a get-together. After you move to Charleston :)