LewtoNews

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Babies, babies, babies!!

OK, I've been waiting to post these forever, but I'll excuse people since they were without power etc. b/c of Ike.

As most of you know, AJ and I have recently become an Aunt and Uncle...twice! Sophia was born August 13, one day before her due date by C-section, and is beautiful. Josh and I were able to fly down for a weekend right after she was born since we were still living relatively close, in OK. Here's a few pics of that weekend that I haven't posted yet (I don't think).

Me and adorable Sophia...I miss my niece!
Sophia Grace, all dressed up!
Josh isn't really sure what to do with her, but he really wanted to hold her...but not touch her.

Now for Josiah.

Josiah Luke was born naturally at 4:44 am on September 12, 2008. He barely beat Hurricane Ike! Josiah was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 21 inches long. He was healthy, but had some problems being born, because his head was at an angle, but turned and was born safely before anything bad happened.

Josiah Luke Boynton

Josiah and his Mommy
I believe these two were taken the day they left the hospital, and that this is his going home outfit. I actually stole these pix off of Missy's facebook, so I don't know for sure.
My Dad (Grandad) with Josiah in their house...notice the new tile, which looks like wood boards. My first glimpse of it...looks great, Mom and Dad!


Josiah and Sophia...can you tell which is which??
Josiah on his afghan at his homeI looked at the pix of Josiah and they reminded me so much of some of Josh's first pix.

Josiah and his Daddy
Cowboy Josiah in his boots with his horse


Once again, had to put Josh's cowboy pix up too...

Sweet little face


WELCOME, JOSIAH LUKE BOYNTON!

CONGRATULATIONS, MISSY AND NATE!

1 comment:

Vonda said...

Beautiful babies, Kathy! Isn't it so much fun being an Aunt!!!