LewtoNews

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Follow up...

...to the last post.
Yesterday we got out the (color wonder) crayon things and practised together drawing a straight line and circle...he did both without blinking an eye, which tells me that he could have done this at the Dr.'s office if he'd really been inclined...obviously he was not, and he told me and the Dr. "NO" very clearly when we asked him to do these. Therefore I have come to the conclusion that my son is probably just a budding artistic genius and didn't want to compromise his artistic theories/philosophies by drawing something he didn't feel like drawing at the time...apparently his muse was not moving him to draw lines on the paper in the office.

Either that, or he's just incredibly stubborn...

I think I know which it is, but I'll let y'all make up your own minds!

No comments: