LewtoNews

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lyme disease or Ringworm??

Which would be better??? Well, Josh probably has one of them, we're just not sure which. I'm kinda hoping for the Lyme's, b/c Ringworm is so contagious. We're really hoping we didn't give this to everyone else. I guess if some of us come down with that in a couple of days, we'll know!

Anyway, the doctor was really nice, and just gave us a prescription for both the antibiotic for Lyme's, and a topical antifungal cream for the ringworm, so that we've got our bases covered. If we ever find out, I'll post it.

And on a positive note, AJ finally made it home...about 30 min. after we got home from the pharmacy! We're very glad to have him home, for at least 3 days! Hopefully more! But he got a ton of flying hours and brought me home some German wine and Lion bars...YUM!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

From what I understand about Ringworm, it's not so catchy unless it comes into contact with an open wound...or that's how it's supposed to be I guess. That's how I got it...from the cat that scratched me. And I tried the antifungal cream but it wasn't doing anything so they gave me Lotrimin in a pill form and that took care of it. Hope it's not Lyme Disease or that they've made advances against it b/c it used to be something that you would then have your entire life and then just suffer flare ups from time to time possibly. Scary stuff. Will pray it goes away, whichever it is! Poor Josh! Love you guys!