LewtoNews

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Checklist

OK, so my list of things I needed to get done today is as follows:
  • call Tricare and sort out the bill issue
  • call CAFB and get an appt. made for Sam's 4 mo. check up and ask if I need to get his med. records or if they have them
  • laundry
  • clean kitchen
  • clean up toys
  • try to get Josh to poop in potty
  • read chapter for Community Group
  • write lesson plan for Sunday School this weekend
Here are the ones still on the list:

  • call Tricare and figure out billing issue (can't find a good number for them, even had the base operator connect me and it still didn't work!!) This one is now changed to GO to Tricare tomorrow morning and figure out billing issue while dragging along a potty training two year old and a baby. FUN...
  • call CAFB and make Sam's check up appt. This call was made twice, but the computer system on base kept going down so they couldn't do anything. Gotta love the gov't.
  • laundry--almost finished
  • clean kitchen--half finished
  • clean up toys--was finished, but now have to do it all again...
  • get Josh to poop in potty--accomplished! And he's taking a nap, and so is Sam!!
  • Read chapter for Community Group--finished!
  • Write lesson plan for SS this weekend--not even started, but did discuss a few things with Re on the phone about it, and since I'm teaching it, I don't have to get the plan to anyone else this week, so my goal is just to get it finished before AJ gets home or Sunday, whichever comes first!
I know everyone was dying to know my to do list, so that's why I shared it. It's kind of frustrating to have only accomplished 2.5 things on a list like that...this is why I'm always "behind".

No comments: