LewtoNews

Sunday, July 26, 2009

FLIES!!

OK, so there are a bazillion and three flies in my house right now...down from about a bazillion and 16 (if you're keeping count, you've figured out we've managed to zap about 13 of them over the course of about 30 min!!). Where did they all come from?? We've got some theories.

Theory 1: Somebody left the door open and they all rushed in together. This is what I thought last night, only observing about 4 at the time.

Theory 2: A fly or flies laid eggs somewhere (possibly that dead critter in the air duct??) and now their offspring are flying around my house driving us all MAD! This seems much more likely as so many more have made themselves known today!!

UGH! I HATE flies...they're nasty, carry diseases, buzz in your ears, and make you itch (from their imaginary landings on you...I feel creepy crawlies all over me with that many known bugs in my house!). So far we've got at least a dozen or more flies, plus a bonus spider...do we get extra points for that???

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hate to tell ya, but the timing is right for those flies to be coming from inside the thing in the air duct, if all my watching of CSI has meant anything. Good luck and get some of that tacky fly paper! Luv ya...Sorry 'bout all the yuckies you're dealing with.