LewtoNews

Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 days and counting...

OK, I've decided to steal an idea from friends of ours who are expecting their baby any day as well, and post everyday so you know there's nothing (or something!!) going on! That way, if you check the blog everyday, it will tell you what you need to know.

OK, so with 6 days to go, I feel like Sam's still aboard for awhile...we'll see. So far we have two people out of the official Baby Pool for the date...and if he stays in much longer, we'll have to see how huge he grows! I'm a little worried he's going to be big...I so wanted another tiny cute petite little baby, like Josh! We'll have to see how it goes...

OK, we'll try to post a sentence or two (or have someone do it for us!) if something exciting happens. Otherwise, I'll try to remember to do daily "nothing's happening" posts for you.

No comments: