LewtoNews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update on Sam

OK, I realized that I don't think AJ put anything in these posts about the tests on Sam...if he did and I'm wrong, bear with me, I'm really tired!!

They were thinking that Sam's right atrium of his heart was enlarged. It still is...they did an echo and said everything's functioning well, and stuff. Then they decided to do an ultrasound of his head, lungs, and liver to see if there was anything wrong there...didn' t find anything at all wrong! Yay!! I was so happy for this awesome news!!

Anyway, that's all we know for now, and even that much came second hand, so if we find out more, we'll let everyone know.

OK, I'm falling asleep and typing at the same timellliterally, so I'm gonna go for now. Love to everyone!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Glad to hear Sam is doing good. You guys are a good lookin' family! Ashley and Eli say hi!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the update! I'll be calling soon! Love you guys. I can't wait to hold Sam and dance with my Josh!

Judy said...

So glad to hear that Sam has safely arrived and is healthy and content to be in his mommy's arms. Josh needs to say a big "Ta-da" for his baby brother. Love to all of you.