LewtoNews

Monday, November 24, 2008

Random stuff...

OK, no pix for this post, just wanted to write a couple of things.

Alot of you know that AJ is on his first trip in the C-17 right now...Josh and I have been having a hard time of it, and I was a little worried that Josh wouldn't settle and would go on waking up in the middle of the night screaming and wanting Daddy and being super clingy. However, probably in response to prayers, he's now doing better. We got to "talk" to AJ on AIM the other day, and then tonight we kept him up horribly late talking to us on the phone. I'm so much happier and more peaceful after getting to hear his voice and just talk like normal people...and I feel like a total wimp. How are we going to do 4 months, when 4 days is such a horrible ordeal? But Josh went to bed and stayed there for the first time since AJ left after praying with Daddy on the phone, and being sung to by him. It was so nice to see Josh relax after talking to Daddy, too...hopefully we can talk again tomorrow and maybe AJ will be home early...I hope so!!

Anyway, just thought I'd update those who were worried for us...and those of you who weren't, too!

Also, on another totally random note, (not so random for me, since I'm sitting here enjoying it) I found the BEST sherbet EVER!! It's Publix brand (a grocery chain here in SC, for those who don't know) and it's a combo of Marula, Red Blush Orange, and CActus Pear...I don't even know what most of those are, but it's AMAZING!! OK, just thought I'd share...sharing time is over now!

No comments: