LewtoNews

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Potty News

Just wanted to share the news that Josh kept his big boy underwear dry all day!
We did, of course, go through two diapers at nap time, as he usually saves his pooping till then, and I have to change him before he'll lie down, but after nap we put his Elmo underwear back on him, and he went potty twice this evening before nap and bedtime diaper! We have never done this before, so it's noteworthy. I let him put a sticker on his potty chart whenever he's made it to the evening with the same pair of underwear all day. I'm super excited, and am hoping this won't go away when AJ leaves on his next trip.
I'll keep you updated, and I've got more cute pix from tonight and a couple of days ago to post hopefully sometime this weekend or so. So keep reading!

No comments: